The following terms and conditions apply to all orders placed via our online store. Our online store is aimed exclusively at consumers. A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his commercial or independent professional activity.
2. contracting party, conclusion of contract, correction options
The purchase contract is concluded with Dominic Hammann / Portance. By placing the products in the online store, we make a binding offer to conclude a contract for these items. You can initially place our products in the shopping cart without obligation and correct your entries at any time before submitting your binding order by using the correction aids provided and explained for this purpose in the order process. The contract is concluded when you accept the offer for the goods contained in the shopping cart by clicking on the order button. Immediately after sending the order, you will receive another confirmation by e-mail.
3. contract language, contract text storage
The language available for the conclusion of the contract is German. We save the text of the contract and send you the order data and our GTC in text form. The contract text is no longer accessible via the Internet for security reasons.
4. delivery conditions
In addition to the stated product prices may still be shipping costs. More detailed provisions on any shipping costs you will find in the offers. We deliver only by mail order. A self-collection of the goods is unfortunately not possible. We do not deliver to packing stations.
In our store you can basically use the following payment methods:
By submitting your order, you provide your credit card information and the credit card company performs an authorization check. After your legitimation as a legitimate cardholder, the payment transaction will be carried out automatically and your card will be charged.
In the ordering process you will be redirected to the website of the online provider PayPal. In order to pay the invoice amount via PayPal, you must be registered there or register first, legitimize with your access data and confirm the payment instruction to us. After submitting the order in the store, we request PayPal to initiate the payment transaction.
Charge your credit card after submitting the order.
6. retention of title
The goods remain our property until full payment.
7. transport damage
If goods are delivered with obvious transport damage, please complain about such defects to the deliverer as soon as possible and contact us immediately. Failure to make a complaint or contact us has no consequences for your legal claims and their enforcement, in particular your warranty rights. However, they help us to be able to assert our own claims against the carrier or the transport insurance.
8. warranty and guarantees
Unless otherwise expressly agreed below, the statutory liability for defects shall apply. In the case of used goods, the following shall apply: if the defect occurs after the expiry of one year from delivery of the goods, the claims for defects shall be excluded. Defects occurring within one year from delivery of the goods may be claimed within the statutory limitation period of two years from delivery of the goods. The above restrictions and shortening of the period shall not apply to claims based on damage caused by us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents
- in case of injury to life, body or health
- in case of intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty as well as fraudulent intent
- in the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, the fulfillment of which is a prerequisite for the proper execution of the contract and compliance with which the contractual partner may regularly rely on (cardinal obligations)
- within the scope of a warranty promise, insofar as agreed or insofar as the scope of application of the Product Liability Act is opened.
Information on additional warranties, if any, and their exact terms can be found with the product and on special information pages in the online store. Customer Service: You can reach our support team by sending an email to "[email protected]" from Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 6:00 pm. We will do our best to process your request within 12 hours.
We shall always be liable without limitation for claims based on damage caused by us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents:
- in case of injury to life, body or health
- in the event of intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty
- in the case of warranty promises, insofar as agreed, or insofar as the scope of application of the Product Liability Act is opened.
- In the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, the fulfillment of which is a prerequisite for the proper execution of the contract and compliance with which the contractual partner may regularly rely on (cardinal obligations)
- due to slight negligence by us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents, liability shall be limited to the amount of the damage foreseeable at the time of conclusion of the contract, the occurrence of which must typically be expected.
Otherwise, claims for damages are excluded.
10. dispute resolution
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can access HERE find. We are not obliged or willing to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board.